Friday, April 29, 2005

Real Life NBA

Maybe you're not like me. Maybe you don't wonder what it's really like to play in the NBA. I'm not talking about being rich or playing a game for a living.

I'm talking about having people befriend you for the wrong reasons, having to work out all the time or lose a step to the competition, eating ten thousand meals a year in restaurants, never being home, and trying to make conversation with athletes all the time.

Not that I pity NBA players by any stretch of the imagination. We all have it tough. They have it less tough, to be sure.

I just bet that, in terms of all those small quality of life things, it's hardly a dream.

But don't take my word for it. Here's a lengthy direct report from the last guy on the bench of the NBA's best team so far this year, the Phoenix Suns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home