Memo to Fake Boobs
I haven't posted in a long time. But I'm back with a vengeance, with a precious link to this "Open Letter to the Fake Boobs my Husband Bought his Ex-Girlfriend."
Basketballs are significantly bigger than baseballs, footballs, and hockey pucks.
I haven't posted in a long time. But I'm back with a vengeance, with a precious link to this "Open Letter to the Fake Boobs my Husband Bought his Ex-Girlfriend."
3 Comments:
You are twisted and wrong!
I think about that old lady/way too perky boobs thing all the time. Imagine her daily swim at the Y, what will all those females in the locker room think?! I sure hope she doesn't have an open casket when she goes, Hah!
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Lexar pc card flash Gordete amateur Photography video cameras minidv camcorder sony Delete online craps Encyclopedia article about humidifiers comparisons ratings r Soccer players biography 1991 allante cadillac bentley arnage 2005 anxiety social zoloft door awnings for sale Progressive running training schedule orange leather sofas sdram Camco awning hooks asian swing
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home